Business case for VideoWindow
Do you have remote traders that feel remote?
Connect a 65" or 75" touch display in your trading room with any USB camera, mic and speaker.
You can then have an open video connection to all your remote traders, modern day hoot 'n holler
Why not globalize your Operations Room to provide a 24 X 7 service?
Connect a 65" or 75" touch display in your operations area with any USB camera, mic and speaker. Break down all physical barriers between your operational people.
Why not free your PA to work from anywhere?
Install a TV screen next to where your PA is working. You can then save all the travelling time.
Why not have a single receptionist for any global branch office?
Connect a 65" or 75" touch display in your reception area with any USB camera, mic and speaker.
You can then welecome your customers to any branch from anywhere
Why not have a single global Situation Room?
Connect a 75" touch display in your situation room with any USB camera, mic and speaker.
You can then welecome your experts from anywhere
City to City connection - the pOrtal project
- The pOrtal allows a person to ‘travel‘ and experience reality on the other side of this ‘bridge’.
- Took 5 years to design
- Weighs 11 tonnes
- The display has a diameter of 2 meters
- The Video Window software is running 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- They chose the circle, a well-known and recognized sci-fi symbol and metaphor for the wheel of time for this visual ‘bridge‘
- The form, minimal design, and aesthetics of the pOrtal shape the image of our future cities